Friday, April 29, 2011

March 14, 2011 -email

March 14, 2011

I don't know what just happened.... my whole email just disappeared... sorry guys no legit email, here it is in a nut shell.

I have a new comp. Elder Fotu he is Tongan, has a scholarship to play at BYU. 6'4'' 300 lbs, he has lost 60lbs since he's been on his mission.

I got letters and Dear Elders. I could read all of them. Thanks. No package yet. You don't need to send the emails from Uncle Greg, I have time to read them.

We had 41 people at church, we've been doing lots of LA work, it felt good.Here is the address to my house.

De los Cabasos 769
Paseo del Norte
Salinas Victoria
Nuevo Leon

Here is the address to the church.

Zaragoza 108
Centro
Salinas Victoria
Nuevo Leon

We've been teaching these people; Yaressi, Alejandra and Juan & Mira - they don’t want to get out of bed to go to church. Missionary work is cool, but tough. Good luck Mariah!! Those first few weeks are tough in the MTC.

Love

Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment