Tuesday, April 26, 2011

January 26, 2011 -email

Hello Family,
How are you all doing? I am fine. Yesterday we went downtown because E' Rutherford had a doctor appt., we were eating lunch and I got a call from the office. I have an appt. with the Mexican Consolate today in the afternoon. I'm pretty stoked... I'm not sure what this means, it doesn't mean I have my visa but it means its getting closer. My companions are betting that I'll be gone before this week is out, I don't know what to think about that. I know one thing though... it will be sweet to be out of this cold.
Love

E' Waite
ill write a long letter all about what happens today. I am on google chat if you would like to get on Hannah's email, I am on my aggiemail account. don't worry I'm not being disobedient, i cant see any of my emails and stuff
E Waite

Camden,
I am so excited! Is there any way to hand write a letter to us later to let us know what happened at the consulate? How will you get there?
Mom


sorry this is really short but it was great to talk to you mom, you'll get more in a letter this week.
Love
Elder Waite


I'll write more about my companions later, I'm sitting right between them. Yes its harder to be in a threesome that with just one other, but we are probably more effective in three. We have time to cook, its usually about an hour. but one sweet thing about serving in Salt lake is the members feed us every night, and they expect us to eat tons, so I usually skip a meal either lunch or breakfast, depends on what i feel, so the other one I usually eat sandwiches, mac and cheese or cereal. something pretty easy and cheap. we don't pack lunches, we have language study so we just eat lunch at home, at 11. We talked to Sergio last night, he has been legit prepared by the lord, I hope his baptism will be this Sunday so i can see it. maybe even baptise him. that would be really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment