Sunday, September 18, 2011

July 25, 2011 - email



Hello Family!!
Well I don't have a lot of time, not that I ever do, but especially not today. I hope you guys are all well, and I hope you aren't all too busy!! Sounds like it, but it also sounds like you are having a lot of fun also. This week has been a good one, with one baptism. It was pretty cool. In the Zone we had what they call Noche Blanca. Its where all the baptisms in the Zone go to one place and are all baptized at the same time. The guy we baptized is called Jose Angel, or Chema; he only has one tooth. He is Martha’s Brother and he doesn't have legs but he's cool. He called me all sorts of weird names because he can’t say Waite, not very many people can. Most people can’t say the 't' at the end and without it is a swear word and also a word that is sort of like 'dude' or something like that. Did you have the same problem Dad?
Sorry no pictures this week, I forgot the camera. I hope you are all doing swell. Just thinking about you makes me want to do things so well so that you will be proud.
Love,
Elder Waite





No comments:

Post a Comment