Sunday, September 18, 2011

August 29, 2011





Hello Family,

Wow Hannah, great email!!! You fit just about everything in there... This email won't compare. We don't have time at all ever. As for me I am good, but really stressed and fed up with some of the stuff that happens in the mission. I don't tell you this that you lose faith in the missionaries, but one of the toughest things I've had to deal with in the mission is how the other missionaries act, that and how hard it is to see people who are ready to progress in the gospel and in their lives but reject the message.

However, I am really grateful that two little angels, Carolina (the small one) and Frida got baptized this week, that was legit. The pictures are of them. It’s so cool to see the changes baptism makes in people’s lives. I wish you could see the before and after of both the girls. Even though they are both just girls you can just see and feel the light of Christ in them more.

I love you all. I have the best family ever, and I hope you are all well. Stick in there with school Hannah, the faster you learn to deal with the stuff that other people do the better. That is definitely one thing I'm still struggling with. Cheer hard at the football games and tell Mr. Summers hi for me.

Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment