Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 12, 2011

Hello Family!!!

How are you all doing? Sounds like you are doing grand. ¡¡¡¡¡¡HAPPPY BIRRTHDAY MOM!!!! I'll have you know that I was thinking about you all day and what a good mom you are. Thanks for everything you do. I hope you had a good day, from your email it sounded so.

Also, happy anniversary to 9/11. Yes I certainly do remember that, however my version of the story is different than yours mom. I remember riding to school on the bus and when I got in there everyone was watching the TV. I don't remember hearing about it at home but I do remember how it felt. At church yesterday a kid that is about 15 asked me about it. He didn't remember anything. It was tough and weird explaining it to him, I felt sort of old.

Today in the night we are going to receive a call about the changes that are going to happen. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go or at least there is going to be a change in our companionship. I'll let you know next week. I'm really going to miss Elder Puentes. I've had more fun with him and am better friends with him than any other of my comps. I could handle being with him the whole time. He is doing a lot better by the way. I'm going to miss him.

I have been thinking about the stuff I need for Christmas, but I can't remember anything right now. I do like it when you send deodorant because it is ridiculously expensive here.

We had another miracle this week, her name is Brisa. She asked us if we could baptize her. Her dad is a member and her mom doesn't like the church, but she knew it was right and had read all the pamphlets that the missionaries had given to her dad. Now her little brother wants to get baptized also. They are really cool.

I wish you all the best of luck. And challenge any of you to a push up and sit up doing contest in a little more than a year...
Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment