Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 8, 2011

Hello Everybody!!!
I am really happy that you are all doing well, and I hope you are all staying sane there at the house.

I think it would be fun to help Dad with the fence out back, it’s probably the old one that only has three wires and isn't on the property line. Did you end up taking it down to the creek? So what are you all planning to do when Josiah and Austin are there? I hope you tell them hi for me and they enjoy their time there. I'm pretty sure Catherine still has a huge crush on Josiah so if your need someone to entertain them she could get the job done.

Thanks for all your prayers on my behalf and for my comp. This week we struggled and didn't have any investigators in church or baptisms but Carolina got baptized so that was good. I was also struggling a little. I read 1 Chronicles 28:9 and it sort of exploded the feeling of fear that I have always had that God judges us on where our hearts really are. I have always felt this way is right but I was really frustrated with myself and how weak I am. I was thinking and praying and one morning as I was putting on my tie. I remembered about something Mariah sent to me and started to look for the letter, I should have remembered this scripture but I didn't, Ether 12:27. Mariah said something about when we feel weakness that we are just getting closer to God. The scripture explains it really well also so I'll let you read it and hopefully understand what I was feeling. Just a little spiritual thing for you.

I hope everything is great. I love you guys.

Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment