Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 13, 2011

Hello Family!!
How is everyone? I'm hecka excited to write this week. We just got back from a Zone activity. We played soccer, football and basketball, and also had a water fight. I didn't win but it was still fun. It’s getting pretty hot here again (for the past two weeks it’s been pretty nice, only about 35 degrees but it’s getting hotter now) and any chance we have to get wet is sweet. Actually we are pretty wet all the time from our sweat.
Monterrey is more humid than people give it credit for.

This week has been a little up and down. The problems with my comp are still there but we have talked about it a lot and I've come to the conclusion with myself that I just need to be happy. Attitude is everything.

I'm glad you got that package. I was worried that Hermana Romney had forgotten.

We had a baptism, Maria Teresa, it was legit, but I need to baptize more gently the people say...

Good luck with everything!! I love you guys.

Love

Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment