Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 1, 2011 -email

Hello Everyone!!

First off I need to plead for the pardon of Sadie - I don't think I told you happy birthday!!!!! Sorry it’s a little late. I really did think about you the whole day on the 18th. I don't have much time today, not much new though... my comp and I are still having some little problems, but he's a little guy and not that hard to whip into shape.. just kidding.

We are going to have a baptism this week!! A lady about 50 named Martha, very poor and humble, but she gave us beans and bread to eat the second time we saw her. Her heart is in the right place and we get along very well.

All this talk about the hike is making me so excited for all the pictures that are coming my way! I hope you all enjoy it, when are you guys going to go?

Glad to hear Mariah is in Japan. It’s really cool to tell people that I have a sister in Japan. I think about her all the time, and now she is out in the real world!!

Good news: I'm still under 200 lbs. I was thinking I was over but I'm still not. Sorry that this is short and doesn't really say anything at all, but just know that I send my love.

Love

Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment