Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 4, 2011 -email

Hello Family!!

Just a quick note today, things are going good here in Monterrey. Today I had a chance to go to a different part of the city... the rich part... an hermano took us to a buffet and then we went for a drive. It was a riot. When I say rich I mean really rich, so rich that there aren’t even missionaries there. I am just going to tell you guys a quick spiritual thought.
 On Saturday we were in a lesson with a little kid and his family that are members. We were talking about baptism and I started to bear my testimony about how baptism is a covenant and how if we are faithful to our covenants and always do the things that God asks us, then he will never leave us alone, I testify about that every day, but this time it was different. In my mind I was thinking about all the times that I have seen the hand of God in my life and how these things really are true. I know I was feeling the spirit, and I was feeling my testimony grow in just those few minutes. It was a very special part of my week and probably one of the most spiritual experiences that I have had on the mission. I hope it can help you out in your lives somehow.
 Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment