Saturday, February 26, 2011

January 7, 2011 -letter

Hello Family,
I’m just finishing up packing. It’s been fun. I’ve mostly just stuffed all my stuff into my big bag, it weighs about 75 pounds. I don’t have anything in my little bag yet. I’m mailing this stuff home, you know that because you’ve opened this package. I really enjoyed everything, Thanks!
I hope the nativity makes it home safe. My new mission home address is…
8060 S. 615 E.
Sandy, UT 84070
I don’t know if you are supposed to have this but here is the phone number 801-568-9003. Don’t tell them you got that from me. Things are great, I’m really rushed so I hope this makes sense.
Don’t worry, I bought some gloves and I have my coat so this ol’ Utah chill isn’t going to phase me a bit. I might have to buy another backpack because my other one hasn’t turned up for a while. I’m pretty sure another missionary took it, which doesn’t surprise me because there are lots of them like that one around it’s pretty easy to confuse them.
The blue and gold stuff* is just for padding and so you guys will remember FFA. I love you guys hope everything is good. This scares me half to death: I might be teaching real people tomorrow!
Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment