Saturday, February 26, 2011

January 3, 2011 -letter

Dear Family,
Sorry mom, I didn’t realize you sent me an email until after I had sent mine off. I only had 30 seconds to read it. I think I got the general idea of it and hope I answer all your questions. I have been getting Uncle Greg’s emails, I haven’t been responding to them, I don’t usually have time. I like getting them though. I’m pretty sure you can get on my email. I don’t know what the web address if but probably something about my LDS mail. My username is camdenadin and the password is byufootball. So could you print them off and send them to me please, thanks. Thanks for all you do for me.
I don’t remember anything else you wrote or questions you had. I hope you all had a good New Year. I did. If you have more questions, just DE them.
Love,
Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment