Tuesday, April 24, 2012

February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012


Hello Family,

Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing fine this day and all days... I have felt good since Friday but there were lots of people that told me I looked skinny on Sunday (one sister wants me to go and eat at her house every night so I start to fatten up again), that probably won’t happen because its highly possible that I will get changed from this area. The famous call should come tonight telling us what happens, I don't like to assume but I feel like it’s time, I've been here for a quarter of my mission and I loved it.

We had two baptisms yesterday, Francisco and Daniela, two completely different groups. It was actually fairly unstressful. I didn't have to do anything except baptize and lead the music. Thursday I got a call from Sister Teresa (Lydia (Pancho's wife) friend of Theresa) and she said that Francisco wanted to get baptized. We had directions to go around 8 on Thursday and make a normal visit and see what he said to us. We were there about 15 minutes when he started to tell us how he has really wanted to talk to us and then told us he wanted to get baptized as soon as possible.  He finally figured out that he was expecting blessings from God without even doing anything that deserved blessings. It was pay day for a lot of work, but I am not taking the credit. Daniela is 8 and the daughter of Ana Maria and Benito, Ana Maria isn't a member and I'm pretty sure I have written about her before. Daniela just said on Thursday also that she wanted to get baptized. I hope it will help Ana Maria out...

That’s all folks!
Love,
Elder Waite

Ps - I got the package and I think it is the coolest one yet.  Grandma’s history is really cool and I am loving reading it. I was actually going to ask you to send me it (I didn't think it would be in book form, which just makes it even cooler) I have read the histories of Grandma and Grandpa Waite and all of the Great Grandparents on that side except Grandpa Loyn Blacker because it is about 170 pages shrunk down. I have really enjoyed them. Thank you very much Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment