Monday, February 20, 2012

February 13, 2012

Dear Family,

I'm glad to hear my fame hasn't diminished at home. The funny thing is, I don't even know the little girl that you are talking about, but you can tell her I say HI. As far as melatonin I have lots still from the MTC so I wouldn't worry about sending any, I haven't tried taking it for a while. I lost about 10 pounds, but I'm staying at a steady 195 now. Mexicans are always amazed when I they find out I weigh that much... I think it’s funny to tell them. It’s true that I'm not really eating like a legit rhinoceros but I do eat. You don't need to worry about me, I feel fine and it’s not that bad anyway.

It’s been really cold this week. We were going to have a baptism - her name is Lucy. She has lots of faith; she just doesn't want to get wet on a cold day. Today isn't cloudy and tomorrow should be better so any day now she will get baptized. Other people we have: Alàn, the college student - we saw him on the metro this week and he asked us when we were going to come by. This semester his schedule is busier but that is a good thing... now he doesn't have time to party. If everything goes well he will get baptized this Sunday. Ana Maria, Tabatha and Daniela are a family that we are working with. My goal is for them to get baptized before I leave this area. It’s possible that I only have about two weeks left... sad but true.

Anyway, we are doing great. I hope you are all doing fine as well.

Love,

Elder Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment